- All bookings are
accepted at the management’s discretion and they reserve the right to refuse or terminate the stay of person or persons creating a nuisance or disturbance to others.
- The booking must be submitted by a member of the party who is over 18 years old and this
person must stay with the party on site for the duration of the booking.
- Pitches will only be reserved if a deposit has been paid and confirmation
- Where clients have been advised of their pitch number the management reserve the right to
reallocate alternative pitches at their discretion.
- The balance for all booked nights is required 8 weeks prior to your arrival, unless by prior
arrangement. On receipt of your balance, ferry tickets, if booked by us will be issued.
- Please note that once you have booked your stay and deposits are received, you are entering
a legal contract.
- A charge of £10 will be made for cheques represented by the bank.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- In the event of a family bereavement, accident, serious family illness, hospitalisation,
redundancy and providing we receive written confirmation of cancellation of the entire party, supported by the relevant documentation, at least 8 weeks before the commencement of your holiday, we
will refund the balance.
- In the event of non-arrival on the specified date the management reserve the right to re-let
the pitch the following day.
- Once the booking has commenced no refunds will be given if you leave
- Whitefield Forest Touring Park are not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event
that we are prevented from fulfilling your booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest,
industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, pandemics, health risks or other such similar events (‘Force Majeure’).
- The management will not be held responsible to any persons listed on the booking form for
any loss or damage to property or personal injury. The management will not be held responsible for any residue or leaves from trees etc. whilst staying on site.
- We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover these and other
- Ferry reservations are made subject to availability; there is an administrative charge of
£5.00 to alter bookings after booking confirmation.
- Ferry reservations can only be made for clients who are staying with us for the duration of
- If you have any special needs or special requests, please advise at time of
booking. We will endeavour to meet your requests if possible.
- Pitches will be available from 12 noon and must be vacated on day of departure by
- The speed limit on site is 5MPH, please comply with it.
- For the comfort of all our clients we regret that generators are not
- Only one car is allowed per pitch, unless permitted by prior arrangement, each additional
vehicle will be charged at £2.50 per night.
- Pup tents, gazebos etc. will only be permitted by prior
- Campers are required to be quiet between 10.30pm and 7am. No loud music is allowed at any
- Parents and guardians are responsible for the safety and good behaviour of their children at
all times and must not leave children unattended on the park. Children MUST be accompanied by an adult in the play areas and amenities block.
- Bicycles are allowed to be ridden around the site providing due care and consideration is
given to other campers.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted in any of the buildings on the
- BBQ’s – are allowed but they MUST be off the ground (bricks can be found in the refuse
points around the site).
- Due to our forest environment, we regret that NO campfires are allowed on
- Rubbish is to be disposed of in the appropriate refuse areas.
- Chemical waste is to be disposed of at the appropriate Elson
- Guests are welcome to bring day visitors into the park but they MUST be booked into
Reception on arrival.
- Please ensure that all dogs are exercised in the areas provided.
- Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times when on site.
- Dogs are not allowed in the toilet block or showers.
- Dog fouling is not permitted around the park. If an accident happens it MUST be cleaned up
and disposed of in the bins provided.
- Dogs must not be left unattended on the park or become a nuisance to