- Pitches will only be reserved if a deposit has been paid and confirmation given.
- The balance for all booked nights is to be paid on arrival. In the case of package or ferry deals, the balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival so that ferry tickets can be prepared and sent
- A charge of £10 will be made for cheques represented by the bank.
- All bookings are accepted at the managements discretion and they reserve the right to refuse or terminate the stay of any person or persons creating a nuisance to others.
- In the event of a family bereavement, accident, serious family illness, hospitalisation, redundancy and providing we receive written confirmation of cancellation of the entire party, supported by
the relevant doocumentation, at least six weeks before the commencement of the holiday, we will refund all monies. If you cancel within six weeks of your arrival date a refund can only be made if the
pitch is re-let.
- In the event of non-arrival on the specified date the management reserve the right to re-let the pitch the following day.
- Once the booking has commenced no refunds will be given if you leave early.
- To cover you for this and other eventualities we recommend you take out fully comprehensive travel insurance.
BOOKING & FERRY RESERVATIONS
- All bookings and ferry reservations are made subject to availability; Whitefield Forest reserve the right to make an administrative charge of £5.00 to alter bookings after original
- Where clients have been advised of their pitch the management reserve the right to reallocate alternative pitches at their discretion.
- The booking form must be signed by a member of the party who is over 18 years old.
- If you have any special needs, please advise at the time of booking. We will endeavour to meet your request if at all possible.
- Fore -Majeure - Whitefield Forest Touring Park shall not be held liable for non-performance of any of its obligations under this agreement if such non-performance shall occur as a result of
circumstances beyond their control which shall include (but not be limited to) industrial dispute, fire, flood, riots, adverse weather conditions, civil dispute, epidemics, health risks or such
- The management will not be held responsible to any persons listed on the reservations form for any loss or damage to property or personal injury. The management will not be held responsible for
any residue or leaves from trees etc, whilst staying on the site.
- Speed limit on the site is 5mph, please comply with it.
- For the comfort of all our clients we regret that generators are not permitted.
- Pup tents, gazebos etc will only be permitted by prior arrangement and each will be charged at £2.50 per night.
- Pitches must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
- Campers are required to be quiet between 10.30pm and 7am. No loud musical instruments or music is allowed at any time.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for the safety and good behaviour of their children at all times and children must not be left unaccompanied on the park.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in play area and amenities block.
- Bicycles are allowed to be ridden around the site providing due care and consideration is given to other campers.
- There is NO smoking in any of the buildings on site.
- BBQ's - are allowed but they must be OFF the ground (ask at reception for blocks).
- No camp fires are allowed on site.
- Rubbish is to be disposed of in the appropriate refuse areas.
- Chemical waste is to be disposed of at the appropriate Elson point.
- VISITORS - Guests are welcome to bring day visitors into the park but they must be booked into reception on arrival.
- Dogs are accepted on the condition that -
- Guests ensure that all dogs are exercised in the areas provided.
- Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times when they are on site.
- Dog fouling is not permitted around the park. If an accident happens it MUST be cleaned up.
- Dogs must not be left unattended on the park or become a nuisance to others.